The canon imageRUNNER 3570 benefits from a number of unique features including 35 ppm output,2 trays online, digital copying, built in duplex, network printing capability, professional image quality and compact and reliable design.
IR3570 Key Details
- Black & White Device
- Prints at 35 pages per minute
- A3 Max Paper Size
- Fax Functionality
Canon IR3570 DescriptionCanon’s iR 3570 B/W multi-functional printer offers enhanced performance for sharing and creating documents in medium office workgroups.
Install, manage and maintain easily
The iR 3570 is simple to install and, to save time setting up and managing several devices, you can use Canon?s device information distribution to repeat the settings on one device automatically on others. Take advantage of Canon?s Utility software to manage your Canon devices and control print workflow easily. And maximise uptime through the unrivalled service support offered by Canon?s built-in e-Maintenance.
Communicate electronically and process speedily
Use Universal Send, to scan in documents and send them electronically, thus saving time and costs. PDFs can be created at the iR 3570 itself and retrieved using Canon?s searchable PDF feature. Also, Canon has developed Mailbox Notification, which stores documents on the device mailbox and emails only the URL to recipients as an attachment for them to retrieve when they need it via the web.
Create and collate complex documents with ease
Complete all your documents in-house through the device?s range of finishing options. For easy document collation, use Canon?s intelligent iW Publishing Manager software to merge and collate documents electronically from different Windows applications (Microsoft Word, Excel, etc). So everything is printed as it should be without manual labour or intervention.
Improve your document security
Security innovations on the iR 3570 keep your confidential data well protected. Secure Print delays printing until you are at the device to enter a password. ID Management and Single Sign On features limit access to the device through pre-set passwords. To ensure that only authorised recipients see documents, you can encrypt PDFs with a password. For extra safety, all information on the hard disk drive can be encrypted or erased with the new security kit. And all data on the network can be protected by encryption using HTTPS.
Easy to use today and future proof for tomorrow
The intuitive control panel on the device and Remote User Interface (RUI) at the user?s PC, make sophisticated document handling tasks simple. By building in a Java based MEAP platform on our iR devices, we are also giving them the potential to incorporate many new applications currently being developed to help the way you work.
Canon IR3570 Additional Details
- Maximum Original Size - A3
- Copy Sizes Cassette - A5R - A3
- Stack Bypass - A3-A6, Envelopes
- Scanning - 600dpi x 600dpi
- Copying - 1200dpi equivalent x 600 dpi
- Printing - 2400dpi equivalent x 600dpi 256 gradations
- Copy/Print Speed - A4 35ppm A3 22ppm
- First Copy Time - Less than 4.9 sec
- Warm-Up Time - 30 sec max (10 sec max from sleep mode)
- Multiple Copies/Prints - 1 to 999 prints
- Duplexing -Standard automatic stackless
- Paper Weight Cassette - 64 to 80gsm
- Stack Bypass - 64 to 128gsm
- Cassette Universal -A5R to A3
- Paper Capacity Standard -550 sheets x 2 cassettes (1100 sheets)
- Multi Stack Bypass - 50 sheets (80gsm)
- Optional -550 sheets x 2 cassettes (1100 sheets)
- Side paper deck -2500 sheets
- Max paper capacity -4750 sheets
- Memory - 256Mb (Max 512Mb)
- Hard Disk Drive - 20GB
- Interface - Ethernet (100Base-TX/10-Base-T)
- Power Supply - 230V/6A/50Hz